It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
- body ache
- heart system
- fast heart beat
- excess fatness
- bronchitis asthma
- kidney and urine diseases
- all eye diseases
- womb cancer and menstrual disorders
- ear nose and throat diseases
METHOD OF TREATMENT
- As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
- Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
- The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:
- High Blood Pressure (30 days)
- Gastric (10 days)
- Diabetes (30 days)
- Constipation (10 days)
- Cancer (180 days)
- TB (90 days)
- Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily.
This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times. It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life.
A serious note about heart attacks:
- Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting,
- Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
- You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
- Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
- 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
- Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware.
Note: Article found in Facebook.